Tagged: Banda Island

0

Victoria Fortress

Victoria Fortress Victoria Fortress is the old fortress that becomes the seed of Ambon City. This fortress was built in 1775 by Portuguese and removed to the Dutch. Some of the wall of this...

0

Siwalima Museum

Siwalima Museum This museum was built in 8 September 1973. The collections in this museum are the historic objects of Maluku. This location is often used to hold a Maluku culture attraction such as,...

0

Masohi

Masohi Masohi the capital of the central Maluku district is on Seram’s south-central beach. The plains around the town have received a population boost, with migrant from overcrowded Saparua and some of the isolated...

2

Felawatu Beach

Felawatu Beach Felawatu Beach is located in Airlouw village, or about 15 km from the downtown. The visitors will feel forbear to stay in this beach, because it has beautiful panorama and soft wind....

2

Pintu Kota

Pintu Kota Pintu Kota is a big coral that looks like a gate and stay at Banda Sea. This tourism object is located in Airlaow village and Seri Village. The uniquely of this is...

0

The Old Mosque Wapauwe

The Old Mosque Wapauwe It located in Kaitetu village, Maluku. This is the old mosque that built in 1414. The architecture of the mosque is Malaka. According to the society story, this mosque had...

0

Tual

Tual is the capital of Southeast Maluku district and the transportation for an extensive network of roads and sea-lanes. A half an hour drive away is Dullah village, where Belaway Museum boasts a splendid...

0

Mount Api

Mount Api, active Volcano Island directly opposite Banda Neira last erupted in the late 1980s but fortunately almost all the lava and ash fell on the side away from the town. The view from...

0

Seram Island

Seram, the largest and among the least known islands in Maluku, hovers over Ambon, Saparua and lots of sea. Many of Ambon’s tradition are said to have originated from Seram, including the division into...

0

Amsterdam Fortress

This fortress is the second fortress of the Dutch in Ambon City. The first fortress named ‘Compaigne Van Verre’, which is located in Seith village. A blind writer named George Everhard Rumph ever stay...